Thursday, September 17, 2009

Neighbor's Day Out

Starting in January Ella will be going to Mother's Day Out twice a week . Hopefully I can cut the chord by then. Nick said that I will never do it. I guess we'll see. So anyway, Samantha and I decided that we would test the waters and do our version of Mother's Day Out. A couple days a week I take Ella to her house to play with Emerson. It gives us time to run errands, clean, or WHATEVER we need to do (you get my drift). Ella loves it! The first thing she does when I take her to Samantha's house is jump on Emerson's mini 4-wheeler. When Emerson comes to our house she goes straight for Ella's Learning Kitchen. They have so much fun together! Enjoy the pictures.

Trying to stay hydrated

Sweet Emerson


my child...sportin' the rattail






fighting over the ball...Emerson won







my wild child











No comments: