Monday, September 21, 2009

Grayson Turns 5!!

Chef Grayson

My mom, Ella and I went to Cleveland Saturday for Grayson's 5th Birthday Party. It was the coolest birthday party ever!! They made pizzas and decorated their very own cake. Noelle even had an apron for Ella to wear. My child will HARDLY wear a bow, so I was shocked to see her walking around wearing an apron. We had so much fun and can't wait to see what she has planned for next year!!

Ella and her buddy Pittman




little brother Collin




the kids making their pizzas





she kept trying to eat the plastic cookies and cupcakes



watching the big kids


She grabbed some kid's coloring sheet and tried to color it.

No, she didn't color all of that, but she did add to it.




blowing out the candles




Tricia Fioranelli's daughter Caroline talking to Ella.









1 comment:

THE CHITTOMS said...

That is such a cute party idea :). Ella is too cute in her apron and I love that she knew exactly what to do with the color! I love all of the posts in the past week; you looked great at your reunion and I always love looking at pictures of your beautiful baby girl!