Monday, September 28, 2009

Fair Day

Nick and I took Ella to the Mid-South Fair today and the weather was PERFECT!! We were able to take her on a couple of rides and she had a blast! Nick hates heights and refuses to ride on anything that someone put together in less than 24 hours. He can barely take pictures of me on the rides because it makes his stomach queasy. I, on the other hand, live for amusement/water parks. I will ride on anything and everything. I can't wait until she is big enough to go to Disney World. I have a feeling she is going to be my roller coaster partner. Enjoy the pictures!!




























As soon as it got started Nick yelled,"Why is it going so fast!!??"

Poor Nick...the things you'll do for your kids :)







Nick and Ella riding the fastest carousel in the world







Nick holding on for dear life!! He is such a good sport.




Me riding the FREAK OUT









Driving the dump truck


















































watching the turtle race



































































4 comments:

randomly crafty said...

I am glad to see you guys had fun & took advantage of the wonderful weather. I can only imagine how much that baby liked the rides!

Katie said...

I am laughing out loud about Nick and his fear of the carousel.

THE CHITTOMS said...

What a fun day! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. "The fast carousel in the world"... HILARIOUS! Tell Nick I can't wait to talk about it with him :). Miss y all.

PS... Ella is going to be having her next party b/f we get her present to her! We must get together soon!

The Gapens said...

Your post cracked me up! Chris isn't a big amusement park person either; however, Reed and I LOVE it! If you ever need a buddy to ride with, feel free to call me! I love it all! :)