Monday, April 13, 2009

Up To No Good

I can definitely say that things have kicked up a notch around our house in the last couple of days. For the last two months every time I would put Ella to sleep she would roll over to the mobile and turn it on. I figured it was just a thing, but it wasn't. She is still turning it on. The easiest way to solve this problem would be to simply take the mobile out completely. I didn't want to do that because when she wakes up in the morning or from a nap she turns it on and watches it. So Nick moved her crib down Saturday thinking that would solve our little mobile issue at night. WRONG! Instead, Ella found another way to give me a slight heart attack. Now she pulls up to turn the mobile on. I am so worried that she's going to fall back and hit her head on the slats. She has fallen, but luckily it was on her booty. It's time for Mama to step up her game.
thinking about it
arms and knees into position
turning on the mobile
and up she goes
this is how I found her this morning

3 comments:

randomly crafty said...

She is such a big girl!!

THE CHITTOMS said...

I cannot believe that she is pulling up Ashley... how sweet!

Katie said...

She has gotten so big! I am glad to see that y'all had a great Easter. I love your dress!!