Friday, April 10, 2009

Cedar Hill Farm


This morning Maribeth, Dave, and Pittman came up to go with us to Cedar Hill Farm here in Hernando. We also met up with our neighbors Quentin, Samantha, and Emerson. Emerson and Ella are only one week apart, so we enjoy hanging out together. We had a great time! Our first stop was the Petting Zoo. They had goats, chickens, turkeys, pigs, and miniature horses. Then we road on the train, and Pittman loved it! After the train ride it was time for pictures with the Easter Bunny. Ella didn't know what to think at first, but I ended up getting some really good pictures. Pittman also rode on the pony. Maybe next year Ella will be big enough to go on a pony ride. We took a hayride out to the Egg Hunt Field and let Pittman go at it. He was so funny to watch, but I think the adults had more fun. Before we left, we had to go see the Chicken Show. Ella just watched and listened so intently. I can't wait to go back in October so Ella can pick out a pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch. I put together a slide show since I took so many pictures. Enjoy!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

randomly crafty said...

RANDOM!!! You girls are too funny. I love it! Cute slide show. I can't wait until future Cedar Farm outings.

THE CHITTOMS said...

That slide show was AWESOME!!! It looks like y all had a blast... FYI I love the baby girl's camo :)!