Friday, April 3, 2009

Opinions Wanted

First, I need to explain myself. Nick is out of town, and the babe is sleeping. I got bored and decided to start looking for a car seat for when Ella is able to face forward. I know that she has a few more months until she is able to do that, but I figured what the heck. I found the Britax Marathon Convertible Car Seat in "Cowmooflage". It's both a rear facing and forward facing seat. It had over 200 reviews and I read (scanned) most of them. It seems to be really safe and well worth every penny. It can hold a toddler up to 65 lbs. At the rate Ella is going she'll be able to stay in it until she goes off to college. So for all 2 of you that actually read this blog please give me your opinion (since most of you have kids). And no people, I can not be talked out of this pattern. I know that it might be tacky, but I love it.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Ashley, Lilli has the Britax carseat and I love it and she does to. It is the safest one on the market right now! I say go for it and i love the cow print.

Rachel Trimm-Scarbrough said...

Hey Ashley, that is the exact carseat we have for Riley Kate-cowmaflauge! Britax is the safest carseat on the market and I highly recommend it!! We love ours soooo much!! It is not only safe, but so comfortable. Grayton has the Britax Regent (which goes up to like 85 or 90 lbs) and it is so big I can fit in it, so I promise it is amazingly comfortable!! We actually decided not to get Grayton a booster and stick with a 5 point harness carseat because we love Britax so much and have confidence in its safety!! Great choice, Mom!!!!

KA said...

I think that sounds prefect and I LOVE the coo print!

Rachael Tackett said...

I bought a Britax too, but I always thought Grace looked like she was sitting too straight up in it. So, right now I have a good ole' Wal-Mart one that she loves and looks really comfortable in. The Britax is in the wash room at the moment. Whoops!

randomly crafty said...

Too funny! We are also getting a Britax when it is that time (@ Emerson's rate it may be in a couple weeks J/K). I can not comment on personal experience but I think you should get it.

m.e. said...

I wish we had gone with a convertible car seat from the beginning! Ahhh, hindsight.