Sunday, April 18, 2010

MudBug Dash & Birthday Bash

Saturday morning a few of us ran in the 1st Annual MudBug 5k Dash that benefited the Palmer Home for Children here in Hernando. It was such a great success with almost 200 participants!


Way to go Ginna (in the middle)! She's 18 weeks pregnant and was such a trooper!






(L to R) Ashley, Ginna, Jessica & Me sporting our J. Cox Orthodontics race day shirts. Jessica was one of the presenting sponsors, so we were so proud to wear her shirt.



After the race Ella & I headed to Collierville for Will Chittom's 2nd birthday! Nick couldn't go because he was busy installing a drainage system in our backyard. Fun, fun! Ella was on the go the entire time. We had a blast celebrating that sweet boy's birthday!!









riding with the birthday boy



Will's new tractor














Steph & Miss Priss



















getting a ride from Reed
















































































3 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

If I ran a 5k Saturday morning, I would not have made it to a birthday party... that is awesome!

Ella is precious and adorable baby girl... we are so glad that she was a part of Will's special day! I loved all of the pictures!

Have a great trip this week! Love y'all!

Ginna Abbey said...

So.. you got your pictures!! :) I had so much fun with y'all...but, I am way sore!! Ella looked precious in her birthday outfit for the party! And... get a new phone! I kept wanting to text you just how sore I REALLY was!

randomly crafty said...

YAY!!! I am very proud of you for running the race. Ella's outfit is to cute & of course she makes it even cuter! I am glad you two had such a fun day.