Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Family Affair

Nick takes a lot of pride in the way our yard looks. I guess he doesn't have a choice since he has a degree in Agronomy...right? We decided that Ella's 2nd birthday will be in our backyard this year. No pressure Nick...ha! Before Ella came along Nick & I would always work in the yard together. We still do but now with a little one in toe you have to get creative. Nick bought Ella some sand & put it in a baby pool to keep her busy. She played in it for a while but was more interested in the black mulch. I thought I took a picture of her playing in her makeshift sandbox but I didn't :( (sorry Daddy) Enjoy the pics!











2 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

You have a cute little helper on your hands!

I have the same exact pictures from the weekend, except mine involve a drainage system, hired help working with Eddie and Will helping his daddy move dirt with a real shovel... all the weekend before Will's birthday! The joy of having husbands with agronomy degrees :)!

We can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!!

randomly crafty said...

I bet your yard would look even better if your neighbors yard looked better. Tell Nick to feel free to improve the look of "his yard" anytime. HA! HA!