Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

We went to Clarksdale yesterday to go to church with my family for Easter. After church we ate a nice lunch at my parent's house and Ella hunted some eggs. Then Nick took Ella to his parent's house to visit. She played so hard and was exhausted by the time they got home.
Enjoy the pics!






Just the 3 of us





my sweet mom gave Ella a pig and an angel for Easter



ready to go hunt the eggs that Pops dyed




























yes, she really did



getting a ride from Papaw



swinging with Grandma















2 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

Happy Easter! It looks like you guys had a great one! Ella was a cutie in her Easter outfit and I love the family picture!

Miss and love y'all!

The Gapens said...

I love the picture of her eating the egg...priceless!