Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bryant & Lucy Kate

Ella & I met Nick in Lyon Saturday for Bryant & Lucy Kate's birthday party. They had an ice cream parlor and some special guests! Ella had a blast playing with all of the kids, toys, and bubbles! Lesley is so creative and did a SUPER job planning their 2nd birthday party. They couldn't have asked for a prettier day. We drove back to Hernando for another birthday party but I forgot my camera at home :( Ella & I jumped in the moon bounce for forever and then it was time for a nap...for both of us. Enjoy the pictures!







Mickey & Minnie Mouse



She said "Mickey??"

I think she was a little confused to see them in person.




Bryant was absolutely amazed!

He kept sticking his hand in Mickey's mouth trying to figure out who was in there.







Leyton didn't want any part of the picture.

He was ready to get down and mow some more grass.






Madelyn & Ella







taking a little break








She warmed up fast









Posing with Mickey!










I had to post this picture of Allie Harris posing with Mickey.

She was obsessed and it was so cute. AH & "Mick" are now besties for life!











singing "Happy Birthday"












1 comment:

THE CHITTOMS said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Saturday at a fun birtday party! I love Ella's bunny outfit :)!