Thursday, March 11, 2010

Almost There

Nick & I have never really liked our kitchen cabinets. They were just so blah. We plan on moving in the next year or so but wanted something different. I saw a picture in a magazine a while back and decided to give our cabinets a facelift. I have been working on them for the last 8 days and have almost 45 hours invested in these darn cabinets. Needless to say, I am ready to be done! I can't wait to see the finished product. I am really pleased at how they turned out. The new hardware makes them look even better!! As soon as I'm done it will be time to pick out material for curtains & a paint color for the walls.




before...not so pretty



















































one of my favorite colors...
i think it will look really good with the cabinets


taking a break to enjoy the beautiful weather





































4 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

It looks like you found a new trade :)! They look awesome!

Love the little artist!

The Johnsons' said...

I love them and you have to tell me how you did this. I want to do it to the cabinets in my bathroom.

April said...

They look GREAT!

m.e. said...

Love the cabinets! Ella is a doll. I can't believe she's 19 months!