Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's Emerson's Birthday!


Samantha and Quentin's little girl, Emerson, turned 1 year old today. They celebrated with a trip to the Memphis Zoo and cupcakes from Muddy's Bake Shop. They invited us over to eat some cupcakes (made with all organic ingredients), and it was probably one of the best cupcakes I have ever had. Ella was able to get some practice for her big day. It meant so much to us to be a part of Emerson's special day. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we did.

Happy Birthday Emerson!!




(Mama) "Who wants cupcakes?"
(Ella) "I do, I do!!"


The birthday girl & her daddy


headed straight to the tub

4 comments:

The Gapens said...

I love how messy Ella was! She enjoyed her cupcake!

THE CHITTOMS said...

How excited was that baby girl to get that cupcake?!?! She is going to have a ball at her party - I loved the party invitation! The last picture of Nick and Ella is too stinkin cute!

randomly crafty said...

YAY! I love the post. We are so glad you guys shared Emer's big day with us. These girls are so darn cute!!

Katie said...

So cute! She really liked that cupcake. :)