Sunday, December 7, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

These past couple of weeks have been busy, busy. I am finally posting pics of Ella's Baptism. Ella received the Sacrament of Baptism last Sunday at the St. Elizabeth Catholic Church in Clarksdale. We were surrounded by our family and friends, and the ceremony went so smoothly. After the Baptism Maria Fyfe hosted a luncheon at her house. The food was great! Ella is so fortunate to have so many people that love her. I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that helped make her day so special. And especially thanks to Maria for feeding 30+ people.(I would have lost my mind)


1 comment:

The Rives said...

Hey Ashley - The baptism pictures were beautiful and I know what a special time that is!! And it is such a small world - Father John Vollar was the priest in Indianola for about 7 years and he babptized my sister. We love him!! Hope you guys are having fun getting ready for Christmas. I know we are! Can't wait to meet Ella one day!
Andrea