Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Insanity Saver: The Ultimate Crib Sheet

This morning when I picked Ella up from her crib I noticed the dreaded poop blow-out. I quickly realized just how wonderful The Ultimate Crib Sheet is. So I unsnapped the sheet, threw it in the washing machine, and put the back-up sheet on. I couldn't even imagine this happening in the middle of the night and having to change the fitted sheet. This sheet only comes in white, which really isn't that big of a deal even if you are OCD like me about the whole nursery color-coordinating thing. It only shows the fitted sheet from the side, and not the top...which I have learned to accept. The only drawback is that the crib needs to have slats on all four sides, which is what we have. So thanks Noelle for introducing me to this fabulous invention.

No comments: