Monday, December 15, 2008

My New Toy

My parents gave Ella this Rainforest Jumperoo for an early Christmas present. She was bored with her other toys so I figured this would keep her entertained. It has so many little toys and gadgets for her to play with. I try to put her in it a couple times a day so she will get used to it. She is so funny how she inspected everything first. I had to put pillows under her feet because her little legs just aren't long enough. These are some pictures from the first time I put her in it.

4 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

I love these pictures :)! She looks like she is having fun!!!

April said...

So Sweet! We put Raygan-Elise in John Aedon's old one for the first time a couple of days ago. It is always so much fun to watch them explore new things. Their little hands and eyes are so amazed by it all. The little things in life!!!!!

KA said...

We have the same jumper. Bekah loves it still.

Kellye Abraham said...

This is the same jumperoo that we have. I just don't understand why it always brings a "blow-out" when they sit in it! Ella is precious!