Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Lil' Redneck

We headed to my in-laws' house Sunday so Nick's dad could help him put the winch on his 4-wheeler. It was such a beautiful day so Ella and I hung out and played while they worked. She played on the swing, rode the 4-wheeler with her daddy, and rode on the big red tractor with Nick's dad. That girl loves being outside! By the end of our visit she was exhausted, and slept the whole way home. She had a blast, and I have the pictures to prove it.
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!



"Lay some suga on me daddy-o"

"Where's the doggy going?"

"Look at me, look at me!!"

1 comment:

THE CHITTOMS said...

Ella, you are such a beautiful and fun baby girl. Will and I want to come and play so bad soon :). We both have colds, so let's make a play date when we are better!

Love

Steph and Will