Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6 Months & Sittin' Pretty

Proud Papa with his baby girl

Ella turned the BIG 6 months old last Wednesday, the 18th. Yep, she is halfway there. I can't even fathom the thought of her being 1 year old. I know it'll be here before we know it. Everyone told me to cherish every moment because it goes by fast, and they were right. We went to the doctor Friday for her 6 month well-baby checkup. She weighed in at 15 pounds (33rd percentile) and was 25 3/4 long (50th percentile). The doctor told us that she looked great and he will see us in 3 months. He also said that we could start letting her drink from a sippy cup. I put some apple juice and water in one and let her go to town. Her two top teeth are starting to make their way down, so I gave her a teething biscuit. She LOVED it! We've also been working on sitting up and it seems to be going good. These are some pictures I took yesterday. Enjoy.









































4 comments:

The Laney Family said...

She is precious! Love being able to see her grow on here!

THE CHITTOMS said...

I just want to squeeze that little angel... I can't believe that she is 6 months old! She is absolutely adorable! Will is going to be 11 months old next Tuesday and can take 4 or 5 steps now! Enjoy every minute!!!

NICK said...

I wanted to tell my "SB" how good of a job she is doing taking care of our little angel. I know it can be tough but she manages to keep that baby happy all day. I truly am blessed and its nice to leave for work and not have to worry about my two girls. Thanks MOM, keep it up!!!!! I have to catch up on what i have missed by reading the blog but dont tell anyone shhhhhhhh.

Rachael Tackett said...

Oh my gosh...what a cutie pie!!!