Friday, January 30, 2009

New BFFs

Nick left last night to go stay at the deer camp; so we are flying solo for a couple of days. He took our lab, Bela, with him. Poor Dallas, she had a mild case of the "missing Bela blues" so we decided to cheer her up by letting her join in and play with us today. (I'm sure that last sentence isn't grammatically correct so don't judge me. I taught Math...not English.) Since day one Dallas has been so interested in Ella and is very protective of her. Lately Ella has really started noticing our 4-legged babies and squeals with delight when she sees them. It is really funny to watch! I snapped some pics of their playdate and here they are. Yes, she has on brown pants only because Nick insisted she have something other than pink. Gotta love him. By the way, Dallas is yawning, not barking. Ella was yawning too.
I'm sure my parents will get a kick out of these.

No comments: