Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Sunday morning Ella & I drove to Clarksdale to surprise my Mom at church for Mother's Day. She was so excited! I dropped Ella off at the nursery with my Mom and went to Mass. After church we took Gram to lunch and then headed back home to Hernando. Nick's parents came to our house later that afternoon to see Ella. Nick was in California all week for work, so as soon as he got home we ate the dinner his mom cooked & visited a little with his family. I hope all you mommies had a great Mother's Day!!
lunch at Abe's


we had to bribe her with a sucker to sit still

2 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

I am so glad that you had a great Mother's day! You are such a wonderful little momma! I love the picture of you and Ella... precious!

The Gapens said...

Glad you had a great Mother's Day! Any time Nick goes out of town for a few days, call me because I'm sure Chris will be gone too! ;)