Friday, February 12, 2010

V-Day Package & Potty Time

Ella received a Valentine's Day package yesterday from my parents and she was so excited! I told her it was from Gram & Pops and she kept saying "Pop! Pop!". My Mom knows how much I love anything with a character theme (I'm being very sarcastic) so she couldn't resist. She got a Playtex sippy cup with Ariel from The Little Mermaid on it, a bib, pjs, a card and some candy. She looked so cute modeling her new pjs. Thanks MOM!!


side view

drinking some juice from her new sippy cup





reading her card


her new thing...she loves to throw away trash







My parents gave Ella this potty for Christmas, so we figured we would go ahead and introduce it. She lets us know as soon as she messes up her diaper....sometimes before. She says "tt" or "poo poo". She brings us diapers, wipes, or whatever she can find to let us know it's time to change her diaper. It will be a while before we really start the potty training process but figured we would at least set it out.


helping dada take out the potty


this is the coolest potty


foot first





She said "potty!"


checking it all out





she threw a SLIGHT hissy when I told her that her potty
has to stay in the bathroom :(



trying to explain to dada why she was so upset...
It's a little difficult trying to reason with an "almost" 18 month old



She eventually got over it and gave me a big smile!


Daddy gave her some chocolate to dry her tears

winding down before bedtime

























































2 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

That is awesome that she already interested in the potty... Will could care less :(.

Her hair has grown so much since the last time that I saw her! I love her Valentine pj's; she is adorable!

Can't wait to catch up next weekend!!!

Unknown said...

I am so with you on the "characters". LOL. We do not wear anything with characters on it. My mom says that I am a freak about this too....LOL