Monday, October 26, 2009

Costume Sneak Peek

Nick decided to throw a monkey wrench into my halloween plans this year and pick out Ella's costume. I guess that's what I get for not ordering her costume on time. There's always next year. I remember the days when Nick had no opinion whatsoever. Oh how I miss those days. When Ella came along, so did his opinions. But I gotta hand it to him...he did a SUPER job! We let her wear the costume (minus the bodysuit, leggings and wings) around the house tonight after she took a bath. The child refuses to wear bows and hats, so I was impressed that she actually kept the hood on. I'm pretty sure she is the cutest bumble bee on the planet! We can't wait to take her trick or treating Saturday night. Stay tuned for more pics.


2 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

I totally agree... cutest bumble bee EVER! LOVE IT!

The Gapens said...

Nick did a good job! She is a precious bumble bee!