Saturday, July 18, 2009

11 Months

Well, another month has passed us by. I can't even deal (big sigh). Not a lot has changed since last month. Teething has definitely kicked up a few notches. She has 2 molars coming in on the bottom. I do anything and everything I can to keep her happy. It just breaks my heart to watch her in so much pain. She refuses to eat the Gerber veggies...only the fruits. She pretty much eats what we eat now. She is definitely not picky like her mama. She can wave bye-bye, blow kisses, and shake her head "no" when I tell her not to do something. She just amazes me everday with what she is capable of learning.

I am officially in birthday mode. My friend Ginna came by a couple days ago to show me the invitation, and it is PERFECT! I picked out the colors, wording, etc. and she couldn't have done a better job. I also stopped by Itty Bitty to order her birthday outfit. She is going to look absolutely precious in it. I can't believe she will be a year old next month.



























1 comment:

THE CHITTOMS said...

Happy 11 Months Ella!!! You are too sweet... we can't wait to celebrate the big ONE :)!