Thursday, June 18, 2009

10 months

My baby girl is 10 months old. How did this happen? When you can no longer find footed pjs in a size 12 mo, that's when you know they aren't babies anymore. I really don't have anything new to report this month. She is definitely teething though. Two more are trying to pop up. I have a feeling she will be walking soon. Lord knows I am not ready for that to happen just yet.
My mom had a doctors appointment today in Southaven, so my dad and Cam tagged along. Ella & I met up with them for lunch at O'Charley's. After our bellies were full we ran some errands and then headed home. These are just a few 10 month pics. Enjoy!
Happy Thursday!!
Munchin' on a mum mum & sippin' on juice















heading to the pool






3 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

Happy 10 months Ella... you are growing WAY too fast :)! I love the bathing suit and can't wait to see y all next week!!!

m.e. said...

be glad she's not walking already. she is a doll, you and nick look great too!

The Gapens said...

I can't believe she is already 10 months old. They grow up so fast. Just wait...she will be running around before you know it!