Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Turkey King II

Well, I am happy to say that Nick killed his first turkey on opening day at the Conservation League. He was so excited! My Dad "The Turkey King" and Nick set out on a mission early Saturday morning and came home with 2 turkeys. Hunting is pretty much a way of life in my family, so I expected nothing less. Way to go!! The picture above is me with my daddy's turkey when I was Ella's age. We didn't bring Nick's turkey inside because my mom would have had a stroke. We did of course get some pictures outside.


































3 comments:

randomly crafty said...

AWWW, you can tell how happy Nick is about his kill. Ella is so cute & getting big. Emerson loves playing outside with Ella.

The Laney Family said...

oh my..i thought the 1st picture was ella until i read on...ya'll look alot alike!

April said...

This is just so funny!! I love it! You do look so much like each other. These need to be framed together! She is growing so fast!