Monday, September 1, 2008

The First 2 Weeks

Ella is 2 weeks old today! I hope the first year doesn't go by as fast as the first 2 weeks have. These past few days have been busy and life changing! I never knew that I could love something as much as I love her. She is such a good baby, and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.
These are some pictures from the first couple of weeks.
Mesmerized by her mobile

Resting with Daddy

She loves her Boppy seat

Maribeth and Pittman came to visit and brought us lunch. We hope they come back soon!

On our way for her 1 week checkup

4 comments:

Katie said...

I am so glad you made a comment on my blog!! Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. She is beautiful! I am going to add you to my blog favorites so I can keep up with you.

Aflowers said...

She is gorgeous! Judy showed me her pics at work and i just melted! We are so happy for you all and hope to meet her sooner than later! Congratulations!

Jason and Leigha said...

Ashley,
I am so glad that we found each other's blogs. I didn't know that you had one. Ella is absolutely gorgeous!!! :) I am sure that you are a wonderful mother. I am glad to see that ya'll are all doing well. We do miss you at HSES, but things are going great. Much quieter than before. :) Take care and keep in touch.

Leigha

The Rives said...

Ashley - Ella is absolutely precious! Enjoy every minute of this time because it goes by so fast! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to call me. It's all still fresh on my mind. I'm so excited you guys are blogging. I can't wait to watch Ella grow up.
Andrea